Our mission is to assist businesses in running their IT Operations and to get the most value out of the cloud infrastructures. We’re a DevOps house working on solutions to ease the life of our present and future clients.
We’re a rising IT consultancy company specializing in Kubernetes, cloud computing, and open-source technologies. Building a PaaS cloud-agnostic solution to target multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud deployments. We’re looking for a Cloud Business Developer to help us with any (or more) of the following areas:
- Expanding our market presence in the Cloud-Native world
- Driving company growth, obtain better brand recognition
- Identify new leads and potential new market
- Represent via speaking engagements or attendence and networking, at industry events
- Support and cooperation with Sales Managers in all tender processes
A successful candidate will drive the transformation of our business development efforts with a strategic mindset and a proactive approach. You will be the person who thrives in identifying and capitalizing on emerging market trends and opportunities. The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners will be crucial in expanding our clientele. Your passion for continuous learning and staying ahead of industry advancements will keep us at the forefront of innovation.
We’re looking for people interested in working with cutting edge technology. People willing to learn a lot on the job and to excel in what we do. As a candidate you should have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience
- profound knowledge in customer management field
- technical knowledge required to provide technical advice to clients
- proven interest in Kubernetes and the cloud-native ecosystem
- openness to business travel (domestic and international)
- negotiation and presentation skills
- fluent written and spoken English
And on top of that, as an ideal candidate you’ll have:
- exposure to cloud-native/CNCF stack
- basic knowledge of distributed, asynchronous and event driven programming design
- understanding of the specifics of stateless and stateful workloads
- experience with PaaS solutions
- track record of open-source contribution
- attitude to work efficiently and in a lean fashion
Does this look appealing to you? What you can expect to experience if you join Berops:
- culture of work-life balance
- quality over quantity
- data-driven decisions
- remote & multinational
- comfortable & friendly work environment favoring open and honest communication
- having fun while working on projects with the state-of-the-art stack
- company-covered attendance on conferences and workshops
- we all love cloud-native tech, and the work we do
The salary range for this position is [FILL THIS IN BERNARD] €/yr. [This position is 100% remote and will remain remote?]
We are seeking primarily full-time commitment, but we’re open to other forms of cooperation and time commitment as well.
Does that appeal to you? You are most welcome to join us! Drop us a line at [email protected].
At Berops we do not just accept difference – we seek it out and we intend to make the most of it for the benefit of our employees and clients. Advise us about your special requirements, please.