Berops started as an IT house in 2016 in Trenčín, Slovakia with the mission to establish itself as a provider of high-quality IT services. We have established a small team, however we’d like to expand it due to the ongoing and planned projects. We are seeking smart candidates for a position of DevOps Engineer.
The projects are of a consulting nature where we offer our DevOps expertise in order to help our clients achieve the transition to container-based micro-service architecture with smooth CI/CD deployments and the infrastructure treated as a code. Our clients are predominantly from Europe. Travelling on this position, however, is not required but it’s possible, if desired.
Our typical stack in order to achieve the above includes, but is not limited to:
- GitLab as the code repository provider
- Jenkins, Travis or GitLabCI for continuous integration
- Spinnaker for continuous delivery
- Ansible for configuration management
- Kubernetes on Docker as the service runtime orchestration platform
- Terraform for infrastructure management
- GCP as the cloud provider
The candidates we’re looking for must have:
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- good knowledge of the Linux ecosystem and its environment
- profound knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language (Golang, Python, Java, C++/C#, Bash, …)
- basic network administration knowledge
- ability to read and write documentation in English
And on top of that, an ideal candidate has:
- experience with one or more CI/CD frameworks
- experience with app containerization (Docker)
- experience with public IaaS/PaaS offerings
- at least theoretical knowledge of container orchestration
- drive to achieve full automation
- experience from an ITIL-driven environment
- knowledge of at least one configuration management tool (Ansible, SaltStack, …)
- Git code management skills
- Linux/Unix sysadmin skills
What you can expect to experience if you join Berops:
- culture of work-life balance
- quality over quantity
- data-driven decisions
- open and direct communication
- having fun while working on projects with the state-of-the-art stack
The salary range for this position is from 18 000 – 42 000 €/yr.
We are flexible regarding the start date. Depending on your availability, we can even start the cooperation tomorrow. We are seeking primarily full-time commitment, but we’re open to other forms of cooperation and time commitment as well.
Does that appeal to you? You are most welcome to join us! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Berops we do not just accept difference – we seek it out and we intend to make the most of it for the benefit of our employees and clients. Advise us about your special requirements, please.