Berops started as an IT house in 2016 in Trenčín, Slovakia with the mission to establish itself as a provider of high-quality IT services. We have established a small team, however we’d like to expand it due to the ongoing and planned projects. We are seeking smart candidates for a position of DevOps Engineer.
The projects are of a consulting nature where we offer our DevOps expertise in order to help our clients achieve the transition to container-based micro-service architecture with smooth CI/CD deployments with the infrastructure treated as a code. Our clients are predominantly from Europe. Travelling on this position however is not required but it’s possible if desired.
Our typical stack in order to achieve the above includes, but is not limited to:
- GitLab as the code repository provider
- Jenkins, Travis or GitLabCI for continuous integration
- Spinnaker for continuous delivery
- Ansible for configuration management
- Kubernetes on Docker as the service runtime orchestration platform
- Terraform for infrastructure management
- GCE as the cloud provider
The candidates we’re looking for must have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- good knowledge of Linux ecosystem and its environment
- profound knowledge of at least one programming or scripting language (golang, python, java, c++/c#, bash, …)
- basic network administration knowledge
- ability to read and write documentation in English
And on top of that an ideal candidate will have:
- experience with one or more CI/CD frameworks
- experience with app containerization (Docker)
- experience with public IaaS/PaaS offerings
- at least a theoretical knowledge on container orchestration topic
- drive to achieve a full automation state
- experience from an ITIL-driven environment
- knowledge of at least one configuration management tool (Ansible, SaltStack,…)
- git code management skills
- Linux/Unix sysadmin skills
What can you expect to experience if you decide to join Berops:
- culture of work-life balance
- quality before quantity
- data-driven decisions
- open and direct communication
- having fun while working on projects with the state-of-the-art stack
The salary range for this position is from 18.000,- to 42.000,- €/yr.
We are flexible regarding the start date. Depending on your availability we can start the cooperation from tomorrow already. This position will be closed and removed from the list of the vacancies as soon as we find the right fit. We are seeking primarily full-time commitment, but we’re open to other forms of cooperation and time commitment as well.
Does that appeal to you? You are most welcome to join us! Drop us a line at email@example.com.
At Berops we do not just accept difference – we seek it out and we intend to make the most of it for the benefit of our employees and clients. Advise us about your special requirements, please.